What We Do
Hawk was formed in 1985 in Anchorage to serve the project management needs of the Alaska oil and gas industry. Since then, Hawk has expanded geographically while diversifying its service portfolio to include quality solutions and supply chain support, technical consulting services, and claims consulting and dispute resolution services.
Hawk's principals are seasoned professionals who continue to provide hands-on services to clients, assuring clients that our people are trained, experienced and capable. We understand planning, engineering, construction, and quality management, and we have the technical and interpersonal skills necessary to deliver successful projects.
Hawk delivers technical solutions and support in the following areas:
- Front-end planning and project feasibility evaluation
- Facility and pipeline integrity management
- Contracting strategy and project delivery methods
- Budgeting, scheduling and reporting systems
- Health, safety and environmental management
- Quality assurance and inspection services
- Supply chain services, including source inspection & expediting
- Engineering, project and construction management
- Dispute resolution and claims management