Hawk specialists routinely provide short-term consulting expertise for specific tasks. These services are usually provided by Hawk's most senior consultants or our principals, sometimes working in teams with other Hawk employees or with client staff.
We are results-oriented and cost-effective. Our goal is to understand the issues quickly; make specific, useful recommendations; and then get out of the way so that work can proceed. We will work with clients’staff or other consultants, providing solutions to the most difficult problems.
Hawk provides a broad range of consulting services, including:
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Facility and pipeline integrity management programs
- Project management training
- Development of project management policy and procedures
- Development of management information systems
- Recommendations for cost control and schedule systems
- Organization studies and recommendations
- Procurement strategies for professional and construction services
- Dispute avoidance training and recommendations
- Regulatory coordination and project permitting
- Conceptual analyses and feasibility assessment