Hawk supplements client project management teams by putting our subject matter experts right in the client offices to help advance projects from concept to completion. These assignments can be short or long term, but only for as long as the client needs the services. Hawk employees are known for completing their assignments and are often asked to work on the next important project.
Hawk recruits and retains experienced professionals, pays market salaries and provides generous benefit packages. As a result we enjoy a very low turnover rate.
Hawk maintains an efficient overhead structure, which keeps our rates very reasonable.
Hawk provides staff augmentation and management support for:
- Front-end planning and project feasibility evaluation
- Facility and pipeline integrity management
- Contracting strategy and project delivery methods
- Budgeting, scheduling and reporting systems
- Health, safety and environmental management
- Quality assurance and inspection services
- Supply chain management services
- Engineering, project and construction management
- Dispute resolution and claims management